As a Junior Business Developer for the IT Solutions department, your mission is to use your skills to find new customers and to accompany them in their challenges.
You don't need to be an IT expert! Our rare gem is rather someone who has the commercial spirit in him (and that's something inherent to you ;-) ). We are looking for someone who is interested in the IT field, who has affinities and who wishes to deepen his knowledge. For the rest, it's in the field that it happens!
And if you like this job, you might as well do it in the Best Workplace of Belgium since 2015 ;-)
After having followed an intensive training thanks to our Business Developer School and having accompanied one of our Seniors in the field during his commercial meetings, you will have to :
- Manage the entire sales cycle:
Prospecting: You will identify potential customers and make direct contact with them. You are constantly looking for new opportunities
Qualification of needs: You ask questions, listen actively and build a customized solution that meets the needs of the of the prospect and adds value
Tailor-made presentation: You make a personalized presentation for decisionmakers (C-level) and adapt, if necessary and according to specific needs, the final offer in view of the negotiation.
Negotiation: Beforehand, you discuss internally the strategy to be adopted and your possible room for margin. If there is a negotiation, you can thus discuss with your future client the terms of the contract independently.
Signing the contract: It's bingo! The prospect becomes your customer ;-)
Start follow-up: You are in constant contact with Easi's project managers to ensure a qualitative follow-up of your sales and a smooth transfer to the consultants
- Have a strong relationship with key people at our manufacturers and suppliers (Dell, IBM, Arrow ECS, TechData,...)
- Identify the needs of the prospect and build - in collaboration with our presales & technical team - a customized solution in line with our IT solutions
- Collaborate with all your colleagues (Presales, PM, System Engineers,...) to achieve your objectives
- Achieve the half-yearly objectives (personal and team)
Depending on your ambitions and skills, you can evolve in several directions: Team Leader (manage a team) or Expert Business Developer (become a real expert in your field).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in management, business, economics or IT
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bilingual NL/FR
- Good negotiation skills
- Affinity with IT
- Commissions on your closed sales
- Company car and unlimited petrol card
- Meal expenses
- Health insurance Alan: innovative, transparent and paperless health partner. Possibility to add ambulatory and dental insurance (specialists, doctors, dentists,...) at a lower cost than if taken individually
- Group insurance
- Mobile phone subscription
- Seniority days
- Platform for converting the end-of-year bonus into additional, personalised benefits
Fun and stimulating work environment:
- Transparent communication
- Modern, wellbeing-oriented offices
- Young, dynamic and forward-looking management
- Events: business trips abroad, sports and team-building events, gala evenings, etc.
- Fresh fruit, free breakfast once a month, games room (darts, PlayStation, video and board games, kicker,...), afterwork every Friday offered by Easi,...
- Possibility of rapid evolution & personal growth
- Possibility to become a shareholder after 3-4 years